Corsair Community

"Crushed"

XCLx321H

Sirs, I'm writing in regards to my SP2500 High Power 2.1 PC Speaker System's "Desktop Controller with attached interface cable" It seems the Controller has a "Crushed" Power On-Off Button, and will not respond to being turned on. I do not know if I should send the Controller back to you for repair / Replacement, or should I purchase a New one from you. I gather there is no user serviceable part's inside. And I do not have the Purchase Information (I have had the SP2500 now for about 1, 1/2 year's)... Thank You

Double check the purchase date, if you are still in warranty (Two years from purchase date), request an RMA to replace the Control Pod and attach a picture of the invoice as proof of purchase.

Or you can buy a replacement here or attempt to fix the button yourself. (If it's out of warranty)

http://www.corsair.com/en/remote-control-unit-for-corsair-audio-sp2500

Sirs, Thank you for the reply. Now I have another problem, I can't seem to find the "Corsair Digital to Analog Corsair Link Cable", for my RM-850 PSU. I have tried all the Listed Retailers and they do not have it. Can it be purchased from you (Corsair). Could you also give me a Feed or Thread to your website, where I can Purchase the Cable. Thank You ...

Sirs, Thank you for the reply. Now I have another problem, I can't seem to find the "Corsair Digital to Analog Corsair Link Cable", for my RM-850 PSU. I have tried all the Listed Retailers and they do not have it. Can it be purchased from you (Corsair). Could you also give me a Feed or Thread to your website, where I can Purchase the Cable. Thank You ...

here it is

http://www.corsair.com/en-us

Sir, Again thank you for the reply. I tried that feed, no good. It opened to a site but not the Corsair Link Cable site. In accessories under Corsair Link Cable Kit it will not open to the site, It just has a symbol that keeps spinning, It does not Open. Is there another Feed or Thread... Thank You Sir.

Sirs, I seem to be having trouble Logging In to the Corsair Store. I can't Log into it with my forum account. And when I try to log into it with my E-mail and Password, nothing. I try to get a new Password, but it ends up in my SPAM. And when I try to Cut and Paste the Account #'s nothing no Site. What should I try now, Possibly I'm doing something Wrong ? Thank you Sirs......

Sir , Yes I tryed a different Browser, and it worked. I now have an Account with the Corsair Store. Thank you. I ordered a new Controller for my SP2500. I have another question ? Which method do I use to Reapply Thermal Paste to my Corsair H-100i, The Pea Method, The Spread Method, Or the Hi-Five method. I'm reseating my H-100i and need this info. Thank You Sirs...

Archived