Corsair Community

Why doesnt my mobo and gpu support?

The motherboard should be fine - that's a standard 115x Intel board.

The GPU is another story. At this point, Corsair only has GPU blocks for cards that use the reference PCB. Hopefully, we'll get broader support in the future but that's the status right now.

All those triple fan GPUs that were intended to for maximum air cooling each need their own unique water block to accommodate the variations in design. There may be another one out there specifically for that GPU. However, your primary limitation with anything is going to be the 280X case. Any small to medium size case is a bit tricky for custom water cooling and you may need to be creative or purposely use small components. There is another thread where this case was discussed.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=188168

• Corsair Employee
mobo: asus rog strix z390-i (i7 9700k)

gpu: gigabyte windforce oc rtx 2080

why doesnt corsair config support these products?

can you guys also recommend another "high quality" waterblock for this board and gpu?

For asus rog strix z390-i, there is a compatibility issue with XC7 RGB CPU water block. Water block will hit on VRM components on motherboard which will prevent a good contact between water block and CPU.

gigabyte windforce oc rtx 2080.

For this model, we sadly don't have a confirmation about PCBA compatibility with one of our GPU water block models.

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar on compatibility information from other vendors.