Corsair Community

Oem parts for h90

galeener

I have gotten in touch with one of the techs from where my system was built.

As the did not include the Fan corsair provides for the h90.

I received this response.

As xxxxxxxxxxxxxis an oem computer manufacturer, the water cooling kit may not include the original fan as the retail package items include. Please allow me to examine the contents of the water cooling unit in order to determine if the fan is indeed included in order to provide you with a resolution.

I was wondering if this was true or just more run around that I have been getting from them.

Thanks for the help

Actually all I really need to know is if the h90 systems you sell to OEMs contain a fan or not. If they do I am sure they will send me one or refund my money.

If not I guess I am sol and will just buy one.

This is my email to and from then on this.

Dear Rhett Galeener,

Customer Number:T8KUU4

As CyberPowerPC is an oem computer manufacturer, the water cooling kit may not include the original fan as the retail package items include. Please allow me to examine the contents of the water cooling unit in order to determine if the fan is indeed included in order to provide you with a resolution.

Thank you,

--

Alex L

CyberPowerPC Technical Support

techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com

730 Baldwin Park Blvd

City of Industry, CA 91746

Tel: 888-900-5180 Option 1

Business Hours

Monday to Friday 8:30AM - 5:30PM PST

CyberPowerPC Warranty: http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/company/warranty.aspx

Note: Please keep the Ticket# in the subject line when replying to our emails so we can expedite your response time. Thank you.

05/27/2013 17:10 - rmgaleener@q.com wrote:

Alex

I originally purchased the system with a Corsair H 90 AIO water cooling installed.

I received my system and the fan that was supposed to be included with the kit I paid for was not included. The original Cooler Master fan is behind the radiator.

I noted this with the pictures I sent you. I have yet to receive the fan was included with the Corsair H 90 system.

The specs are completely different from the original fan and the one I have paid for. The static pressure is approximately half of what the Corsair one is rated and the Corsair fan is a PWM fan and the cooler master one is not.

I would like you to send me the fan that was supposed to be included with the Corsair H 90 system I paid for.

I am not sure why the fan that was included with the H 90 system was not installed but I would like this situation taken care of as soon as possible.

The fan that came with my system was not designed to push air from the installed radiator and could be why my temps. are higher than they should be.

Thank you for your attention to this matter

Rhett Galeener

Thanks

This is the reply I received from them today.

Dear Rhett Galeener,

Customer Number:T8KUU4

I have issued rma number 239632 for the CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H90 140MM Fan(Fan only) to be shipped to:

Any info would be helpful.

Archived