Corsair Community

H100 Pump not pumping

tlechem

So i recently moved my computer into a new case (everything worked fine before this). Now when I power up, the temps skyrocket and the system warns me of overheating and shuts down. I connected the H100 to the CPU 4-pin fan header so i could read the pump rpm's and they register 0. I'm connected to power and the light on the pump lights up (a sign of power to the pump as well, right?).

I don't know how to tell if the pump is working, or how to fix it. I can't feel any vibration on the pump while the computer is on either.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom

So i recently moved my computer into a new case (everything worked fine before this). Now when I power up, the temps skyrocket and the system warns me of overheating and shuts down. I connected the H100 to the CPU 4-pin fan header so i could read the pump rpm's and they register 0. I'm connected to power and the light on the pump lights up (a sign of power to the pump as well, right?).

I don't know how to tell if the pump is working, or how to fix it. I can't feel any vibration on the pump while the computer is on either.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom

You might try tapping on the pump head, just to see if you can get it to start. If not I agree with Toasted that you should get it replaced.

yeah, I think i'll just have to do that. Sadly, the site wont let me login right now, so I cant get to support :[pouts:, I can't even get a number to call to help me log in, because I have to log in to get the support number, haha

Archived