Corsair Community

Support for Corsair ONE Z270i? Downloads gone?

EventHorizon

Greetings, I am a *relatively* new ONE owner, I purchased my Corsair ONE Pro z270 7700 1080 model back in late October. I am a heavy VR user and developer but have been struggling with the USB on my ONE (VR is extremely USB intensive and sensitive, especially the WMR HMUs such as the Samsung Odyssey. While it works, working with all 3 units (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality (NOT at the same time mind you)) has shown the ports to be not too stable forcing me to disconnect some devices when using various configurations to avoid them dropping randomly or not powering up at all. I am HIGHLY interested in a BIOS released back in 7/2018 (even before I bought my unit) - BIOS 7A59v27 looks like it directly addresses the USB stability/compatibility problems which I have had on my unit.

@MSI two questions - 1. I went looking to see if this BIOS had been released already so that I could patch my machine and get rid of this hassle, but when I go to the Downloads section I do not see any of the drivers for my system there? Am I blind? Has this 3 month old PC of mine been deprecated and support pulled?? and question #2.... HOPING that #1 is patently untrue, is this new BIOS (7A59v27) available yet for the ONE, and if not, is the MSI BIOS too customized to support upgrading to the OEM/MSI BIOS in the interim?

Update: I have since found at least some of the files... they have been placed in the Downloads section under the generic "Corsair One" product header. I am not sure if they just moved recently or still are moving? I saw only one at first, a fix for the meltdown issue, and now I see more. There are quite a few missing though, such as the Realtek HD drivers that used to be there, etc. My questions above still stand - though I will revise the where to ask the plans for the files in support of the Nvidia 10 series models. That BIOS fix would be clutch for me though, here is to hoping for continued support. Guess I bought mine at the WRONG time :(

Archived