Corsair Community

K70 RGB recognised as K95

rossjohnb

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I have done that too, however the keyboard as plug n play is recognized as a k95, it does on a second machine too. I don't think it looks like a problem with the utility program, I think it is the keyboard itself. I have emailed Corsair, awaiting reply.

I reckon they have flashed the base firmware wrong or something. Mine works fine, lights up fine, but this issue means I can't do more.

Ive sent Corsair LeChuck a PM as he seemed to know something regarding and hope we get an answer soon, definitely want to play with this board ASAP

I reckon they have flashed the base firmware wrong or something. Mine works fine, lights up fine, but this issue means I can't do more.

Ive sent Corsair LeChuck a PM as he seemed to know something regarding and hope we get an answer soon, definitely want to play with this board ASAP

Yeah mine lights as well however, cannot edit anything.

Do not appear to be able to do anything regarding changing lighting. Profiles tab is not activated yet

Have you tried updating it with the K95 firmware...?

had to do it with the k95 rgb firmware, then i was able to do everything except loading other profiles

Archived