Corsair Community

Need help with RGB lighting strips

stag123

I've had this problem for a while, where only the first LED on my four LED strips light up. The LED that lights up is the one closest to the Lighting node pro. By the first LED I don't just mean the first LED strip, buy only the very first LED light.

I've tried using and reinstalling both Corsair Link and Utility engine, none of them work. I've also tried switching around the slots for the fans and strips in the lighting node pro, but this didn't help either. I've also tried switching around the order of the strips, but to no avail.

My current rgb setup: 3x HD120 fans plugged into fan hub, fan hub plugged into lighting node pro slot 1, 4x LED strips connected to each other (came with the lighting node pro) plugged into slot 2 of the lighting node pro.

How should I go about fixing this?

Did you try iCue, which is different than CUE? If so you might have some profile they configured a weird way in iCue. Do the HD-120 work fine?

I am currently using iCue, and my HD120 work just fine.

Yup, want to see how the lighting channel was configured.

How is the NoPro powered? Straight SATA connection? Or via an adapter? Also, when configuring the lighting channel, did you make sure to select all strips? I'm wondering if you have it so that only one LED is actually configured for the lighting.

OK. This is definitely odd.

Just to confirm:

1) This happens on both channels. Correct?

2) This happens regardless of the order of the strips, correct?

What happens if you put the strips on the channel with the HD fans without reconfiguring the lighting channel as strips?

Yes, this happens on both channels and the order of the strips doesn't change anything.

Nothing changes if I don't reconfigure the channel to strips, after switching the channels.

Any extensions or anything?

At this point, I'd go to the Support Ticket System and look at an RMA. This isn't right. It's really odd that it's all four strips.

Archived