The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Darklordoo7's PC Specs

POST ID # = 984556
Darklordoo7 Reputation: 10

"Resolved an issue with firmware notifications appearing even though the product is on the latest version"

I still have this issue. Still says "There is a new firmware version available for LIGHTNING NODE PRO 0.7. Do you want to update firmware now?"

I tried updating again after this fix and it still won't disappear.

Firmware is 0.5.104

And "Opacity has been removed for Static Lighting Effect on Platinum Coolers"

It is not removed for me on my corsair h110i rgb platinum.

Last edited by Darklordoo7; 12-09-2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:54 PM
mpoffo's PC Specs

POST ID # = 984574
mpoffo Reputation: 17

I updated to this version of ICUE and everything seemed to go well. When I came into the room today to turn on my PC, I noticed that my glaive and MM800 were in rainbow mode. Computer was off. So somehow these two devices went to default rainbow mode. I recall this being an issue way back when with Cue 2. Any thoughts?
Old 12-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Pete81_FI's PC Specs

POST ID # = 984661
Pete81_FI Reputation: 10

With this new version of iCUE my computer loses HDD3 after the computer has been locked. With earlier versions of iCUE I had this problem when the Hard Drive Widget was enabled but I just disabled it and all worked properly. If I enable the hard drive widget the HDD3 disappears soon after logging in to windows. I might have to go back to previous version. I hate to see those rainbows on the case but at least all the drives are still visible after the computer has been locked. Rebooting computer after it has been locked fixes the problem untill next time I go away and lock computer. So I either have to shut down the computer or not to lock it.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:42 PM
einherz's PC Specs

POST ID # = 984790
einherz Reputation: 10

some time stay need reconnect keyboard after windows restart for icue can see it and load profile(i use ramdisk for all temp dirs)
Old 12-11-2018, 06:11 AM

POST ID # = 984812
yvyx Reputation: 10

How can I check which devices have an onboard memory?
Old 12-12-2018, 06:25 AM
bizkid's PC Specs

POST ID # = 984986
bizkid Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizkid View Post
This new update has caused iCUE not to start automatically upon Windows startup anymore. All previous versions worked fine for me on that matter. I have completelly uninstalled iCUE and reinstalled but the issue is still there. Also unchecked and rechecked iCUE automatic startup on Windows startup manager and it makes no difference. I have to open it manually everytime I boot into Windows.
I fixed it.
I right clicked on iCUE's shortcut and noticed that the "Run as an administrator" was ticked.
I unchecked it and iCUE is starting as it should again on startup.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:01 AM
Mussels's PC Specs

POST ID # = 984994
Mussels Reputation: 10

Since i updated to the Agesa 1.0.0.6 bios on my board, this build has been utterly flawless for me

Its very odd how its not working with the older BIOS but does on the new, but now everythings working correctly for me this is amazing with the hardware lighting control.

Good luck to the corsair devs working on the bugs, and to everyone fighting with them
Old 12-13-2018, 04:48 PM
Raimo5's PC Specs

POST ID # = 985237
Raimo5 Reputation: 10

Beginning with latest update, HS70 headphones don't detect any input anymore and goes into auto shutdown mode, thus making the feature useless.

Also, scaling issue is still there after it being known for ages now. Do you guys really not care?

Last edited by Raimo5; 12-13-2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-13-2018, 08:05 PM
Ogmeg's PC Specs

POST ID # = 985290
Ogmeg Reputation: 10
Default Pong effect is now all wrong

I updated my software and now the pong effect runs sideways instead of following the case form low front to the back of the case (3 fans in front, 2 in top and one in the back). Looks all wonky. Can you change the fan orientation back to like i was or maybe better, add a option to rotate the fans in the software? so we do not need to open up the whole build again to move all fans 90 degrees.
Old 12-13-2018, 08:11 PM
Aliti_308's PC Specs

POST ID # = 985291
Aliti_308 Reputation: 10
Woah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogmeg View Post
I updated my software and now the pong effect runs sideways instead of following the case form low front to the back of the case (3 fans in front, 2 in top and one in the back). Looks all wonky. Can you change the fan orientation back to like i was or maybe better, add a option to rotate the fans in the software? so we do not need to open up the whole build again to move all fans 90 degrees.
The issue with this was that people complained that the orientation changed when moving from Corsair Link to iCue. It should have remained in the same orientation when upgrading so we didn't need to open up the case and change things around.

We never received confirmation that the orientation would change in the future releases so people like you and I would physically change the fans around to accommodate for it and now the orientation has been changed back the way Corsair link had it so people like you and I need to revert that change again.

If there was more communication about that we'd have left it until a future release.
Old 12-15-2018, 05:09 AM
Ukrainian25's PC Specs

POST ID # = 985500
Ukrainian25 Reputation: 10

after the update, the profile will automatically stop switching when you enter the games
Old 12-16-2018, 11:49 AM
Smudo's PC Specs

POST ID # = 985711
Smudo Reputation: 10

This Version keep Crashing continously in midgame so that i had to switch of my pc with the power button. Can i download the previous version somewhere?
Old 12-16-2018, 05:23 PM
Brialeth's PC Specs

POST ID # = 985751
Brialeth Reputation: 10

since the last update I have some keys in red that no matter how much it changes its color, plus some keys if I put it on the plane, some are pink, can someone help me?
Old 12-16-2018, 07:02 PM

POST ID # = 985765
DaPoets Reputation: 10

When playing Battlefield V there are times when ICUE just stops registering data and everything in the dashboard flat lines. I have to kill it in task manager and reload it (while the game is running, dual screens) and then it works fine again. Happens at least once a play session.
Old 12-16-2018, 08:55 PM
Mussels's PC Specs

POST ID # = 985775
Mussels Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brialeth View Post
since the last update I have some keys in red that no matter how much it changes its color, plus some keys if I put it on the plane, some are pink, can someone help me?
i've had that issue for ages because my son smashed some keys with thomas the tank engine, some LED's got damaged

You might need to test if its a hardware problem with the instant lighting option