Corsair Community

Corsair 650D-1 from Amazon

Mikester70

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got an update from Amazon my new delivery estimate is "Estimated arrival date: May 24 2011 - June 08 2011"

This really sucks because I have everything else I need for my new build, I bought everything else based on the original delivery estimate.

You are now connected to Srinivas from Amazon.com.

Me:Order placed April 10. Est delivery date by May 17, still not shipped. Will it get here by the 17th still?

Srinivas:Hello, my name is Srinivas. I’m sorry to hear about this. I’ll be glad to help you.

Please give me a moment while I check this for you.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience Joseph. It looks like the item has been backordered and we still expect that the item will be delivered to you before May 17, 2011.

As a compensation for the delay, I'll upgrade the shipping method for you to standard shipping method at no additional cost.

Please give me a moment while I do this.

Me:alright thanks

Srinivas:I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I'll just be a moment longer.

Thank you Joseph, I see that there are additional shipping charges on you order in the amount of $17.39.

I'll adjust the item cost from $171.36 to $153.98 to compensate these charges for you.

The new delivery estimate would be May 13, 2011 - May 16, 2011.

Would that be okay for you?

Me:yeah that will work just fine

Srinivas:Thank you Joseph, I've successfully changed this order for you. You can go ahead and check your order details and let me know if you see anything wrong.

Me:looks good to me

Srinivas:Thank you.

Me:thanks

Srinivas:Is there anything else I can help you with?

Me:that should be all

Srinivas:Thank you for contacting Amazon. Have a great day.

Me:you too

Srinivas:We hope to see you again soon! Please click the "End Chat" link to close this window.

pancakguy

i hope i will not have to contact amazon on the 12th.. because if i do i expect somekind of compromise for my waiting time (and this would be amazons fault for giving me a false delivery date and not updating it).. i hope it wont have to come to this though.

cant freaking wait for the darn thing to arrive.. today is a month since i ordered it

btw

i ordered it on the same date as you and mine as well says may 17th. after contacting them yesterday ive been told that by the 12th it would ship out (which i hope it does)

xxking: yeah mine originally said may 17 was the latest also. From the conversation with amazon rep it sounds like the guy thinks it would arrive on time anyways. I'm tempted to try changing the shipping speed back and see if i can get the case for $155 shipped, but not sure if amazon would catch on :p

I still haven't ordered my parts for water cooling so i am in no rush... trying to make a future proof water cooling set up for the 2011 sockets in 4th qtr.

i am in rush.. i need to get rid of my haf x as soon as possible i cannot stand it anymore.. obviously i can wait there wont be like a major performance increase whatsoever but still i really want that case to arrive. i hope that whatever the guy thinks - he thinks right and doesnt lie.

Amazon at it's finest? I would just cancel the order, but it's down to $148.

You are now connected to Pradeep from Amazon.com.

Me:i was told yesterday that my order would be here by the 16th of may and now the site tells me it wont even ship until may 27 at the earliest

Pradeep:Hello Joseph , my name is Pradeep. I'll be happy to help you today.

Me:ok

did you see what my issue is

Pradeep:Are you referring to order #?

Order ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me:yes

Pradeep:Can you hold for a minute or two while I research this for you?

Me:yes

Pradeep:Okay Joseph, I see that you have placed an order for it when the item is back ordered.

Me:yes. i talked with someone from amazon yesterday and they told me it would be here my may 17

the date keeps getting pushed back farther and farther

Pradeep:I'm sorry Joseph, I see that we still haven't received the item in stock.

Hence the ship dates have been changed, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused with it.

Me:i dont understand why srinivas seemed so confident it would arrive may 13 - may 16 yesterday

do you have any idea of when it will actually arrive or will the dates keep getting pushed back

Pradeep:I see on the order the new ship dates as May 24, 2011 - June 8, 2011

It will be shipped between those dates.

Me:well my original ship date was before may 1st, then it was may 17, now it's june 8

Pradeep:We'll send you an e-mail as soon as we receive the item in stock.

Me:is there any basis for ship dates or does a computer just make them up if the item is not in stock

Pradeep:I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused with it.

The dates will be automatically get updated depending up the information of the stock we receive.

Joseph, To compensate for the inconvenience caused by this delay, I'll issue you a $5.00 promotional certificate.

Me:alright...

Pradeep:Once again I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused with it.

I'll send you an e-mail after issuing promotional certificate.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Me:no that's all, hopefully it gets here in the next month

thanks for your time

Pradeep:Thank You!

Thank you for contacting Amazon. We hope to see you again. Have a great day.

my order is still scheduled for the 17th.. god damn if it does not ship tomorrow.. this is seriously starting to piss me off.. i seriously dont get why does corsair take so much time to get the god damn case shipped to amazon..

my excitement starts to fade away for this case .. just like it did when i received a first haf x that did not have a side panel.. since then i hated the case but ended up buying it and now history comes back

thats what amazon told me..

Me:Hi,

can you please confirm that my order will ship out of your warehouse tomorrow? (order # bla bla bla numbers)

Sathish:Hello, my name is Sathish. I'll be happy to look into your question.

Thanks so much for waiting.

I checked your order #bla bla bla numbers and can confirm that your order will be shipped on May 12.

You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once the order is shipped out.

Me:Alright thank you very much goodbye.

Sathish:You're welcome, My name. Is there anything else I can do for you today?

Me:No that is it. thanks again

Sathish:Once again, you are welcome. Thanks for visiting Amazon.com. We hope to see you again soon!

Have a great day. Goodbye.

ugh I just ordered this a few days ago with the intention of shipping this to a modder right of the bat. Now I noticed it's delayed... I would just purchase the 600t and the black side panel but that's delayed on the corsair site till the 25th...

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m155/Haized/650D_Amazon.jpg

I don't believe they really know what they are talking about though, they are probably just trained to go by what the computer estimates. I won't be surprised at all if it gets pushed back again :[pouts:

Hey Craized I have contacted amazon as well now.. they changed my shipping to standard and told me that it would ship out today.. and it is backordered.. and now my delivery estimate is may 16th.. i hope there would not be any more delays.

I just got an email today with a new estimate: Estimated arrival date: May 31 2011 - June 14 2011.

One day after the customer service rep told me it would ship by the 16th. Amazon is usually better than this :(

Dudenell if you can then keep me updated as to what you decided.. i am debating now most likely will get it from newegg.. ive had it with this waiting time

I have been told by corsair that amazon should receive their products within the next couple of weeks.. And the amazon costumer service has no idea whatsoever when the shipment is going to come to them..

newegg does not price match.. I just spoke to them .. they wont price match.. i guess i am stuck with amazon.. unless they give free shipping i will have to wait for june... this is just great.. so pisses me off that no one can stand by the deadlines they gave

On the other hand - I have seen that Microcenter has received the 2nd version of the 650d.. I will try to go there tomorrow and get them to match prices with amazon..

My 650D-1 Amazon order:

Order Placed: April 18, 2011

Delivery estimate: May 6, 2011 - May 25, 2011

I'm also waiting on a Phobya Xtreme 200m radiator though that's supposed to ship within the next couple of weeks also. Otherwise, I'd be as impatient as everyone else posting here. :p::cool:

Archived