Corsair Community

It's now October 33rd and no 900D announcement

x509

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That somewhere may have just estimated and made up the announcement time.

Just keep watching the Corsair Facebook page or the website and wait until you see a 900D pop-up.

Sure, and it may have been someone just trolling, or maybe wishful thinking. Only for me, I need to put together a system for my wife in a month, and I was hoping to use my 700D for her system, so I would then "need" a 900D. :D:

I have also got most of the bits for a new build and am waiting on the 900D.

I think a little information from Corsair as to when its going to be available would do no harm. It might even increase their sales because at the moment there are people like me who are buying nothing.

there are alleged reviews and images on the net, if it is to be believed, then it is a big case with a lot of storage possibilities, not posting links as my chinese is not very good and people should know how to use search engines :)

My Chinese is probably worse than yours. :roll: But at least one of the postings (in English :biggrin: ) said that the 900D would be released in October. Of cours, they might have meant October, 2013!

I don't blame Corsair for not providing any info. Any info they provide becomes the de facto product announcement. And yes, the Osborne Effect is very real.

• Corsair Employee
Guys we are sorry but that information on the 900D was released before it was ready to be announced by a third party. The case has not had an official press announcement and until that happens there is not a lot we can do or say.

I'll try to dig up the old USMC base newspaper article from 29 Palms, CA showing me in my civvies skating the huge drainage ditches. From back in '84, no less...

Sleeveless Powell "RatBones" t-shirt, bleach-spotted jeans, checkered Vans slip-ons, and hand-painted Vuarnet sunglasses. Those were the days!

(Gee, I think we went a bit off-topic? Oh, well)

• 2 weeks later...
I just bought my 800D and feel little depress when I know there is new 900D in near future.

gives you a good reason to build 2 instead of one,i started out with intentions of just one.went to 4 but currently using 3.but thinking of another to build,,i just need to convince myself i need it .:D:

Currently have the 700D and love it, but can't get parts for it anywhere....

Which parts? I think the 800D USB 3 front panel kit should work on a 700D.

Any better ideas if we will even see this one come out and if so when?

If I knew, would I be posting the first message in this thread? :roll: :biggrin:

Wow.. Really.. Just as I'm about to buy the Switch 810, Godzilla slaps me around.. When is it being released ??? just got my Raystorm RX360 and a 240.

Damn it Jim!

I'm reusing an old Antec P180 for my wife's new build, so I can buy some time. Once the 900D is available, I will move her build into my 700D and install the guts of my current system into a 900D.;):

Which parts? I think the 800D USB 3 front panel kit should work on a 700D.

If I knew, would I be posting the first message in this thread? :roll: :biggrin:

I need drive trays...When I called Corsair they said they don't make them anymore.......(plastic broke)

I did look at going to the 800 but really dont like the hot swap bays, takes to much room for something I will never want to use...

Was waiting for the 900..., if they were smart they would have done it before x-mas, so my guess is it was cancelled......

I need drive trays...When I called Corsair they said they don't make them anymore.......(plastic broke)

I did look at going to the 800 but really dont like the hot swap bays, takes to much room for something I will never want to use...

Was waiting for the 900..., if they were smart they would have done it before x-mas, so my guess is it was cancelled......

Probably not cancelled, but as anyone involved in any aspect of product development knows all too well, products are often behind schedule and over budget.

By the way, today is October 64th. :D: So much for that rumor.

lol......and today its Dec 9th ......... I would've loved to get my hands on a 900D beside my 800D. Well I guess it will be some time to save for one since I blew alot thanks to black week. I wish I knew the price range to so I could see if I'am able to pull a few strings for it. aaaarrrrg My guess is $300-$450 Price range 4-6 months from now. Corsair if I'am right can I please have one :D I promise I'll make it look pretty.

Archived