Corsair Community

Corsair H80i + ASUS Poseidon GTX 780

Hi Guys,

I just purchased an ASUS Poseidon GTX 780 for SLI with an ASUS GTX 780 DC2DI. Poor airflow make me think that I'll need to use a watercooling system for the Poseidon GPU.

As I'm not very familiar with custom water cooling and I already have a H100i for the CPU I want to use an H80i to cool down the second GPU so I can mod it to send coolant trough the GPU. Do you think it would work? What tube should I use? And which one is the pump in/out for coolant? Something like Below:

attachment.php?attachmentid=19775&stc=1&d=1415588225

Can I Use corsair link program to make the H80i increase speed depending on GPU temp??

Thanks!

2143050848_AsusPoseidonH80i.thumb.jpg.2cf110aa6aef04b4fdf45916911aec52.jpg

Thanks,

I have read several review of this one being used for high end GPU and it's working great, benefit: Cheaper than custom loop and can be controlled without additional software. (Temps not higher than 40º with a R9 290)

Tubing size? Corsair link configuration?

I don't really want to buy a custom loops as I already have an H100i for the CPU.

Be interesting to see the end product if you go ahead with it.

Corsair Link will provide a substantial amount of control, if and when it works. Tubing size should be sufficient, it will be how hard the pump can work and surface area of your radiator that will limit how hard you can overclock your cards.

Archived