Corsair Community

Void Wireless RGB Installation problem please help

toxiklown

i've installed the latest CUE, plugged in the usb wireless dopelwhatever and a popup saying that the device software was not successfully installed pops up.

The device is "unknown" and if it wasn't for the occasional white flash i'd have assumed it was broken. please help :bigeyes:

so i've tried ding some of the reinstalling guides on these threads for the CUE but the usb wirless stick thingo isn't recognized by the computer and my headset is only recognised as an unidentified device when i plug it in with the usb cord. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all the drivers but whenever i try to pair the devices the headset goes into pairing mode (green and red lights) but the stick jsut kind of blinks faintly and randomly, when i hold down the button with a staple it stays white and then turns off after 10-20 secs :/

• Corsair Employee
Try holding the jog wheel and power button at the same time, then plug in the USB cable. If this doesn't correct the issue, I would go with Toasted's suggestion in the other thread you posted in and submit a ticket for our Technical Support staff to review.

Archived