Corsair Community

recognized as mouse

maxoxo

Hello,

(Sorry for my english, I'm french, I do my best..)

My new K63 Wireless Keyboard is recognized as Dark Core RGB mouse by ICUE when I try to use the USB receiver.

Is the USB receiver specific to a device ? I can only use my keyboard wired or on bluetooth.

What can I do ? I didn't find how to repair/reflash it.

References of my USB receiver is RGP0058 CH-9315011 ? It is possible that my package include the wrong dongle ?

Thx for help.

Open up iCUE, and go to Settings. It'll probably say "Dark Core RGB" since that is what the dongle is reporting. You will need to have the kb wired to a USB port, and have the dongle plugged in as well. You should then see the K63 pop up in iCUE because it's wired connected.

Go to the Settings page for K63.

You'll see the current Firmware version, and a button next to it saying Update. Hit that, and it'll probably ask you if you want to force an update. Say "Yes" If it complains that you need the K63 dongle, then you'll need to open a ticket, and have Corsair replace your dongle.

If it doesn't, it should flash the firmware to the kb and dongle, and then you should be good. You will have to then pair the two, using the "USB Wireless Receiver Pairing" button. Just follow the prompts after you hit "Initiate".

If it complains that you need the K63 dongle, then you'll need to open a ticket, and have Corsair replace your dongle.

Thx for your help, it's exactly the step where I was blocked before I decide to open the thread.

So I already opened the ticket.

Edited by maxoxo

• 7 months later...