The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2019, 07:28 AM
Chili29's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993160
Chili29 Reputation: 10
Default RGB Mouse pad XL

I just want to ask if there is a plan to make an RGB Mousepad but XL (Extended). I know that Corsair has MM800 and it looks great but I'd rather have it in MM300 Extended size. Does anybody have any information if they plan on making this and if so, when? Really don't want to buy some other brand since all peripheral devices are Corsair and I don't want that to change.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Old 02-09-2019, 11:01 AM
hastegag's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993333
hastegag Reputation: 20

i think another manufacturer is the only one doing the edge lit fabric. I just bought an extended XL mm350 mouse mat and currently it sits under my 300...on which sits my polaris. I get the usb port and the edge lighting and minimizes the extra cords. They do not comment un unreleased products, but the mm300 polaris, if it wasnt cloth, might be hard to transport if it was that large.

Old 02-15-2019, 05:18 AM

POST ID # = 994317
dbdarrough Reputation: 10

I have the MM300 Extended and would definitely buy an RGB lit version of it or the MM350 Extended XL. I would even love to see these large mousepads add the ability to do fast QI/wireless charging for both mice and phones that support it. Like the other posters, I am a Corsair guy and would like to keep everything Corsair and be able to use iCue with it.

Old 02-15-2019, 05:15 PM

POST ID # = 994388
ZannahxXx Reputation: 10

I also have the MM300 Extended and am looking for an RGB version. I love my Corsair products and do want to stick with everything Corsair, but the competition having an extended RGB mousepad is too tempting. It's even making me consider the switch from Corsair, since I can also get some RGB speakers.

I know it's asking for a lot, but I really hope someone answers with some information. Either way, I wanted to add to the thread so that Corsair knows there is definitely a market for an extended RGB mousepad.

Tags
mouse pad, rgb