Corsair Community

corsair 1000d serial number

reziel84

hi zotty

no....this is a Model Number (CC-....) refer to 1000d

I need a SERIAL NUMBER, it's different.

any helps?

oh right.. doh.. i should have know that lol. note to self... more coffee..... not sure buddy..,,

edit

look on the back of the case,, i have a barcode sticker with a long number on it towards the top of the case...

which matches the one by the barcode on the box....

thats gotta be it?

oh right.. doh.. i should have know that lol. note to self... more coffee..... not sure buddy..,,

edit

look on the back of the case,, i have a barcode sticker with a long number on it towards the top of the case...

which matches the one by the barcode on the box....

thats gotta be it?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: don't worry and drink coffe also for me..... :biggrin:

yes,it's possible that's a SN is back of case with a long number but HOW MANY NUMBERS?

i would like to be sure that it's a correct number

well. having totally checked my case and box.. that one by the BarCode has to be the serial number.. as there's no numbers anywhere else aside from the model number....

ok i understand but how many numbers? 8 or 12? because i have 2 bar code on the front of the box with 2 code, one with 8 numbers and one with 12 numbers.

which one is the serial number in your opinion?

please see the picture that i attached in the first post and you understand what i mean.

Archived