The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2019, 11:30 PM
BlackScorpion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993422
BlackScorpion Reputation: 10

FYI this app has been updated to Version 3.12.118 for the Mac.

Last edited by BlackScorpion; 02-10-2019 at 02:15 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:40 PM

POST ID # = 993529
davidbdeath Reputation: 10

I now have to uninstall iCUE for mac since you disabled the "Remap MODIFIERS AND LOCK KEYS" option for the scimitar. Have you ever considered some people map a button to shift for vertical scrolling or idk running in a game?
Will this section ever be added back? CKB NEXT at this moment has more features than iCUE.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:28 AM
gunxblast's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993816
gunxblast Reputation: 10

Don't know if it's a bug or a Mac related thing but I can't seem to map one of the keys of my Scimitar to the button "Delete".

Whether I use "Remap enhanced keys" and select "Delete" or record a macro that is just pressing the "Delete" key of my Windows keyboard, it always acts as a Backspace.

Edit : Actually I just tried something and it worked. You need to record a macro with your Mac keyboard and record "control + D". This is the equivalent of Delete for mac OS. The other way to do this is "Fn + backspace" but iCue does not recognize the "Fn" key on the Mac's keyboard. So yeah, if you want a Delete button on your mouse like I did, just record "mac control + d" to the button of your choice.

Last edited by gunxblast; 02-12-2019 at 06:30 AM.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:22 PM

POST ID # = 994112
davidbdeath Reputation: 10

So far i’m finding it works better to make a hardware profile in Windows and not run iCUE in Mac OS or use CKB Next.
Old 02-15-2019, 07:12 PM
BlackScorpion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 994412

@Corsair James , i juat went out and purchased the CORSAIR - Essential Wired Gaming Bundle, the keyboard work out the box, the HARPOON RGB mouse, is not detected in ICue, although it seems to be working. Am i missing something?
Old 02-17-2019, 02:45 PM

POST ID # = 994644
patr!ck Reputation: 10
Confused K70 LUX still no life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfless1 View Post
(edited): My K70 LUX RGB isn't recognized, but I didn't realize there were later K70 editions. I'll watch for the 3.x firmware update from the Windows computer.
Was this updated? I still can't get iCue to recognize my K70 LUX keyboard? I just downloaded the update 3.12.118

Is there a "Setup" doc anywhere for the Mac and Corsair Keyboards that anyone can share?

much appreciated
Old 02-18-2019, 01:15 AM
BlackScorpion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 994695

Quote:
Originally Posted by patr!ck View Post
Was this updated? I still can't get iCue to recognize my K70 LUX keyboard? I just downloaded the update 3.12.118

Is there a "Setup" doc anywhere for the Mac and Corsair Keyboards that anyone can share?

much appreciated

Yes it was updated. Unfortunately it's Beta and no documentation is available yet. Hopefully it should move along and get fully functions soon.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:40 PM

POST ID # = 995022
zacrocks123 Reputation: 10
Angry Icue will not read my device

Hi I purchased the M65 pro rgb after my last mouse broke. I purchased it from Amazon and right out of the package it would not work. I tried everything I could with this software on Mac but it just says "No Device Detected!" I'm incredibly frustrated because the left and right clicks don't work and the mouse scroll wheel won't work! If someone could please help that would be great!
Old 02-21-2019, 12:57 AM

POST ID # = 995071
patr!ck Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackScorpion View Post
Yes it was updated. Unfortunately it's Beta and no documentation is available yet. Hopefully it should move along and get fully functions soon.
Thanks BlackScorpion -- seeing all the users here have successful key-mapping and other functions gives me hope.

So far I've tried to look for a setup guide or something but have not found one. I'm wondering if people are transferring their profiles from Windows which is why it works for them on the mac?

cheers
Old 02-22-2019, 08:44 PM

POST ID # = 995296
sfelker93 Reputation: 10
Default Corsair Scimitar

Just recently purchased a scimitar, and it is not working with the beta. I have reinstalled the beta twice in hopes it was maybe a smaller issue, but the device is not register within the iCUE. Is there a need to install drivers, or is something messing up on my end?
Old 02-22-2019, 09:55 PM
BlackScorpion's PC Specs

POST ID # = 995302

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfelker93 View Post
Just recently purchased a scimitar, and it is not working with the beta. I have reinstalled the beta twice in hopes it was maybe a smaller issue, but the device is not register within the iCUE. Is there a need to install drivers, or is something messing up on my end?
I personally haven't installed any drivers. I just installed the iCue software and the keyboard, headset are automatically recognized. The mouse is not recognized but it seems to to working correctly.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:32 PM

POST ID # = 995309
sfelker93 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackScorpion View Post
I personally haven't installed any drivers. I just installed the iCue software and the keyboard, headset are automatically recognized. The mouse is not recognized but it seems to to working correctly.
My mouse works as a normal mouse, but I am unable to assign the buttons to specific keys.
Old 02-23-2019, 02:01 AM

POST ID # = 995324
DrPaul Reputation: 10

Corsair--thank you so much for developing iCUE for MacOS. I just ordered a CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 RAPIDFIRE Low Profile, and was wondering if it is supported yet. Thanks. --Paul
Old 02-23-2019, 03:33 PM

POST ID # = 995372
Auxburgo Reputation: 10

Hello,

I’m a JavaScript developer, I always used Logitech (5 keyboards), Genius (1) or Apple (4) keyboards, today I’ve ordered K70 LUX RGB keyboard for myself. This will be my first Corsair keyboard.
My workstation is a Mac laptop, mid 2015 MacBook Pro, but I also have a Windows Intel workstation with nvidia’s GeForce 1080 TI. I will be using this keyboard for both development and personal computer use on both machines.

I am so happy to hear that Mac’s are supported with the iCue software. Thank you Corsair. That’s the only reason I’ve registered today on this board, just to say thank you .
Old 02-24-2019, 10:58 AM

POST ID # = 995443
Mulder1234 Reputation: 10

To help installation of the iCUE software for Mac, I wrote a cask for Homebrew for it.
You can find it here:

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-cask-drivers