Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2019, 02:34 AM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993990
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhess View Post
Hi ! Can you please walk me through how to configure this fan changes with iCue and my Bios. It is driving me crazy on my new Ryzen 7 2700X build. I produce my radio show with what will be my new build but obviously with this fan ramp issue I can't use my microphone until I fix this issue to make the fans run quiet while I am recording. I have a ASUS PRIME X470 PRO Mobo. Thanks! My chassis fans are currently controlled through the Corsair Commander Pro and I can't seem to switch temperature targets from package to motherboard or any other sensor to even out the fans.
We probably need new threads for the last several entries. None of this related to the original poster’s hardware or configuration.

You have a Commander Pro. By default, those three fan presets run from CPU temp. Don’t use them. In the Performance tab, click the + symbol to create a new “cooling mode”. This is your custom curve. You have numerous choices for control in the sensor drop down menu. Make an appropriate choice. Probably not cpu temp, but at least you can now set your own points. GPU temp for case fans serves most people well enough. You can also use the temp probes from the Commander Pro to make more realistic control choices.

Old 02-13-2019, 04:42 AM

POST ID # = 994016
Corsair Calico Jack Reputation: 10

We probably need a sticky....

I'll see if Technobeard can get one made for this kind of thing tomorrow when he's in.