The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2019, 10:05 PM

POST ID # = 993104
A3XL_ Reputation: 10
Default VOID PRO WIRELESS Possible Defunct Part

I'm just going to get straight to the point. I suspect that something in my VOID PRO WIRELESS is causing a major issue that impacts my battery life. Specifically, the headset dies in less than three minutes, or immediately after turning it on; and to make things worse, when I check iCUE on the battery status on the dashboard, every time it refreshes, it goes down 10% or more, rendering my headset useless unless I plug it in to a USB micro cable.

If anyone knows more about the subject and has a potential fix for this issue, then please leave a message. And for a couple notes to add, I live with parents and they're not interested in buying me more things to improve my gaming headset, so that means I can't replace my headset, and I don't want to use a solution that requires disassembly of the headset.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:31 PM

POST ID # = 993957
Corsair Calico Jack Reputation: 10

You can try performing a Soft-Reset. With the Void Pro on, hold down the mute button for about 15 seconds. The headset should turn off.

Turn it back on and that sometimes correct the issue. If it doesn't, it's just a bad battery. If you contact us through a ticket, we can try replacing it. Try the above first, though.