The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2019, 02:43 AM

POST ID # = 993800
Cavy Reputation: 10
Default LL120 "Demo Mode"?

Is there a preset or mode that you can put the LL120's in to where it's like what the fans look like when iCue isn't running or when the system is booting? Another member made a post I found about 2 years ago and had made a video of the look of it while booting.

Old 02-12-2019, 10:14 AM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993851
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 103

Those are HD fans and that is probably the old Color Wave sequential from Link. When color wave came to iCUE, it underwent a change to the present form. I miss the old one as well and others have made similar remarks. I am not sure what your LLs are doing now when iCUE is not running. You should be able to designate it from the Hardware Lighting tab. Not sure there are hidden effects anymore after v3.10.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:59 AM

POST ID # = 993863
Cavy Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
Those are HD fans and that is probably the old Color Wave sequential from Link. When color wave came to iCUE, it underwent a change to the present form. I miss the old one as well and others have made similar remarks. I am not sure what your LLs are doing now when iCUE is not running. You should be able to designate it from the Hardware Lighting tab. Not sure there are hidden effects anymore after v3.10.
Yes I know those are HD's and that it's a rather old video but it's the same color pattern as my LL's at bootup and when iCue is not running. I can take a video of it in a bit as well. iCue and the firmware for the Lighting Node Pro are both up to date but still there's no preset for that pattern in iCue.