Corsair Community

H100i LED Issue - Since installed latest Link

Mamajama

Hey guys!

So ive had this H100i for 2 months now, i love it, best compact liquid cooler for me out there.

The actual issue: everything was workin fine till i installed the newest Link software version 2.3.4816. It was a clean installation, right after i finished installin Windows. As soon as it completed the installation, i noticed that the LED changed from white (as i was usin it) to blue. Checked the forums bout this, and RAM GUY told someone they should try firmware v1.0.5, and Link v2.2. I did the same. Flashed FW 1.0.5, then completely uninstalled Link, and went back to 2.2. Didnt change anything.

Couple of days later i found the beta version of Link (v2.4.4948), installed it, also tried to reflash FW1.0.5, still no change. Blue LED works only, red and green do nothing.

I will NOT RMA it unless something serious happens to, say the pump.

Lookin forward to replies! Feel free to ask any questions.

Edit: browsin through the threads, i saw this comment of RAM GUY. Is there anything new bout it?

So youre sayin FW 1.0.7 should solve my problem?

im wrong 1.0.7 deals with detection issues

the software that addressed led issues is the one your using now

sorry for the confusion.

are you trying to change led colors in the software profile?

i see,it does seem like there led issues but theres a few others here can can perhaps advise you better than i can as i dont particularly use the leds being color blinded and all.

give em a couple days for a response and hopefully they can help

Well, i aint an expert in this, but i think Link software is causin this in two different ways. One of which is that this is just a software configuration error that can be fixed in newer versions (of Link and/or the firmware itself). The other one is the same, but what if it permanently affects the hardware?

Good for you. :)

Like i said in my first comment, if this is a hardware issue, i will not RMA it, cause its not worth it unless something serious happens to it.

I really hope they can fix this with updatin Link and/or releasin a new firmware.

• Corsair Employee
Hello mamajama, If you have already installed the new BETA link software and have already updated the FW, then it could be a LED issue. Again, we will will be more than happy to replace the unit if it bothers you.

Request an RMA first then contact customer service via phone and ask for a advanced RMA. An advanced RMA will require a valid CC.

You can call customer service via Skype using their toll-free number(listed on their website)

Archived