Corsair Community

Void Pro RGB Wireless Headset "battery status unavailable"

CatLC

Not sure if this should be in the ICUE section, but....When I have my new headset (been using about 2 weeks, love it so far) connected and turned on, the headset battery status always shows as "unavailable" in the ICUE software. Any tips on how to tell how my battery is doing (since the heaset led seems to be unreliable as far as I can tell). Also, is it possible to use the headset while it is connected to the charging cord, as one can a phone or computer? Or is this strictly one or the other? Thanks.

Not sure if this should be in the ICUE section, but....When I have my new headset (been using about 2 weeks, love it so far) connected and turned on, the headset battery status always shows as "unavailable" in the ICUE software. Any tips on how to tell how my battery is doing (since the heaset led seems to be unreliable as far as I can tell). Also, is it possible to use the headset while it is connected to the charging cord, as one can a phone or computer? Or is this strictly one or the other? Thanks.

Well I've had one for well over a year without an issue. Never seen an issue with it. Did you have ICue installed for something else from Corsair before you got the headset? If so try a fresh reinstall of the software it's been known to just lose tabs/information for no apparent reason. The only time it doesn't report its battery charge is off or while charging. As for using the headset while charging, yep, you can. Hope you get it working.

• Corsair Employee

Try reinstalling the icue software and see if that resolves the issue showing the battery status. As for using the headset while plugged in only with a wire that wont work. The headset requires thee connection with the wireless dongle and wont work on other devices by just plugging the USB cable into the headset and device.