Corsair Community

780t Front and Rear Fans Replacement

MetapodUseFly

Hello,

I'm new to these forum, I'd like to ask for your opinion about fans that I can use as replacement for my 780t, both front and rear fans.

Can you guys give me some advice?

I'm thinking of AF140L but it doesn't seems to have that controller speed for the front fans.

Thanks.

The AF140L is the stock grey replacement and essentially the same fan that came for the rear 140mm slot or in several other cases. At this time now that the world is RGB obssessed, you can the get more premium AF140 (ring) version with a heavier frame and better aesthetic value for the same price. Should be available locally or at most online stores.

If you are looking for the a single color LED version like that which came on the front originally, you are looking the AF140 LED model, in either red, white, or several other colors that have been available for a long time. Again, these should be relatively inexpensive, but might be getting hard to find these days.

The front fan controller on a 780T is a DC controller. It will work with all 3 pin DC fans, like the above.

Archived