Corsair Community

RGB Profile: Retro Fire

krazykid

Looks rly nice but one question, i have no lightnging for the LED Stripes with this profile, but it says in the description also stripes. are they missing in the profile?

The issue is on your side, I own every device and I've checked that it runs fine across all these devices. Go into your iCUE settings tab and look at the bottom of the screen, there is a button that says Check For Update. Hit that, let it update and then reimport the profile after iCUE updates.

ICUE is up to date.

When i import the profile, it works complet on all devies, when i than look under Commander Pro or Lightning Node Pro, on the LED Channels, they are empty and the lightning goes of.

ICUE also reinstalled and tried again with clean import, same problem. Works at start but when i go to the devices and look on the lightning effects from the channels where are the LED stripes are on, its gone and the stripes go off.

It is all ok when i dont touch it ^^

ICUE is up to date.

When i import the profile, it works complet on all devies, when i than look under Commander Pro or Lightning Node Pro, on the LED Channels, they are empty and the lightning goes of.

ICUE also reinstalled and tried again with clean import, same problem. Works at start but when i go to the devices and look on the lightning effects from the channels where are the LED stripes are on, its gone and the stripes go off.

It is all ok when i dont touch it ^^

Don't touch it I guess. This sounds like a bug with iCUE. Not surprised lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Open icue, look at your cooler. see what lighting effects it support.

go to the imported profile, see what lighting effects it uses. Decide which ones you can reasonably replicate over on your cooler. Write down what they are.

Go back to your cooler. Implement each of the lighting effects you wrote down.

Archived