Corsair Community

K95 Platinum Left CTRL not working, Corsair authorized service refused my warranty ;<

aiclooo

Hello, I have a problem with the Corsair authorized service. In January 04 2019, left CTRL has stopped responding to pressing, a day later the key did not work anymore.

In January 05 I created RMA in the X-kom store. January 07 keyboard was sent to the store, and two days later was sent to Corsair authorized service.

On January 23, I received a reply from the X-kom store that the Corsair authorized service has finished working with my keyboard and a day later I received another the shop response:

The manufacturer's authorized service has not detected the reported fault. The device is fully compliant with the manufacturer's specification. The equipment will be sent back in its unaltered state.

And what does it really look like? The keyboard does not work properly and packaging is damaged ...

zZpFC1c.png

[ame]https://youtu.be/CZT-0NFpfJU?t=21[/ame]

XOKGidl.png

is the RMA number?

What can I do in this situation?

• Corsair Employee

Hello aiclooo,

Please create a ticket on support.corsair.com so that we can look into this further. I am not too sure what is going on with the "Corsair authorized service" center, but let me see what I can do for you. When you do create a ticket please let me know the ticket number.

Best,

Wootaru

Archived