Corsair Community

Can you do this in CUE?

Hi, I ordered a k95 rgb a couple of weeks ago, but I was afraid it wasn't worth it so i cancelled the order and ordered the k70 RGB instead.

Anyways, I wonder if this is possible:

Have a normal profile, but remap the numlock key to change mode instead of only make the numpad work or not.

When switiching profiles it will change the background of the numpad and change each number to a macro. And when Pressing the numlock button it will switch back to the regular background(as the hole keyboard) and make the numpad work as normally(numbers/enter/delete etc)

This would be super useful because it would give me 13 Macros.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks!

Hi, I ordered a k95 rgb a couple of weeks ago, but I was afraid it wasn't worth it so i cancelled the order and ordered the k70 RGB instead.

Anyways, I wonder if this is possible:

Have a normal profile, but remap the numlock key to change mode instead of only make the numpad work or not.

When switiching profiles it will change the background of the numpad and change each number to a macro. And when Pressing the numlock button it will switch back to the regular background(as the hole keyboard) and make the numpad work as normally(numbers/enter/delete etc)

This would be super useful because it would give me 13 Macros.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks!

Hello Sir,

of course it is possible! You can program each key on your keyboard.

You have to open CUE and go to Assignments then you just have to rightclick on the numkey and select Mode Selection/Switching. All you have to do now is to make a new Mode in your profile and set your macros. :)

Best regards

SLiiQz

• 1 year later...

There is a thread with a profile which defines a key to toggle between two modes. In CUE 2, this is equivalent to toggling between two profiles. You can define in profile 1 the NumLock key to switch to profile 2. You can define in profile 2 the NumLock key to switch to profile 1. In both profile 1 and profile 2, you can define macros for keys on the keyboard, such as the number pad keys.

In CUE 2, create an action in your profile to "REMAP KEY", and you can define a mouse button or keyboard key to act like the "]}" key. If you always wanted pressing a key to output "{", then you can define a "TEXT" action; that way you don't have to press the shift key either manually or programmatically to get this character.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived