Corsair Community

FPS rugged keys for right side of keyboard

08GSXR

Hello,

I just picked up the K95 keyboard and am loving it. I have a question and dont know if what I am looking for is made? I understand the FPS/MOBA keys that come to swap out so you have that texture feeling to know which keys you are on to tell the difference between them. Is it possible to get the texture keys for other letters and symbols also? Example is I would like to replace the J key with a texture one so the right hand can feel the same as the left when typing and same thing for the semi colon/ colon key. I get I could use the extra FPS keys instead but the OCD in me is not letting switch them out since it would look wrong lol. So if anyone knows if its possible to either get a whole set or just an individual key that would be great! Thanks for helping out!

• Corsair Employee

Unfortunately we only have the FPS/MOBA keycaps textured. The only other kind of keycaps we offer are the PBT in white and black.

Hello,

I just picked up the K95 keyboard and am loving it. I have a question and dont know if what I am looking for is made? I understand the FPS/MOBA keys that come to swap out so you have that texture feeling to know which keys you are on to tell the difference between them. Is it possible to get the texture keys for other letters and symbols also? Example is I would like to replace the J key with a texture one so the right hand can feel the same as the left when typing and same thing for the semi colon/ colon key. I get I could use the extra FPS keys instead but the OCD in me is not letting switch them out since it would look wrong lol. So if anyone knows if its possible to either get a whole set or just an individual key that would be great! Thanks for helping out!

Archived