Corsair Community

Vengeance 2000 issue

jakeblankenship

I ordered my headset off newegg.com on the 2nd, and unbelievably I got them on the 4th (2 days ago). I read the quick start guide, charged my headset up, installed the drivers from the website, and everything was going fine. the headset has been working fine up until now. I am at a LAN party with a group of people from my school. The headset was working fine, then I laid them down and went to get a drink, when I got back they weren't working. the light on the dongle was flashing blue slowly and so was the light on the headset. I found out how to re-pair the headset and dongle on the faq page of the website, but it didn't work. both lights on the headset and dongle will just flash blue quicky but never turn solid. eventually the light on the dongle will go back to flashing slowly. I tried uninstalling the software. I tried restarting my computer. I've been searching google for a while now, but I cant find any answers, or anyone with the same problem. I dont know what to do. any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I am currently using my old headset, and I keep hearing windows recognize and unrecognize a device, like the sound of plugging in an iphone and unplugging it immediately. I'm not sure if this is the dongle, i figured i would add this information anyways.

Try a different USB port for the dongle.

Check Device Manager and see if there are any errors listed

Have you tried turning the headset off and on?

I've tried using the ports on the front and back of my pc. There isin't any errors listed either, and yes I've tried turning it on and off. I've tried everything I can think of. I'm almost positive it's a problem with the pairing of the headset and the dongle.

• Corsair Employee
yes I tried to pair them on a different computer also. :confused:

Request a RMA Jake, and we'll replace it for you. We'll get you a headset that works and we'll most likely take a look at the headset you have to see what went wrong.

Request a RMA Jake, and we'll replace it for you. We'll get you a headset that works and we'll most likely take a look at the headset you have to see what went wrong.

Can you explain the RMA process for me please. I tried to submit an RMA case on saturday. I'm not sure if I was successful or not.I tried to check it today but it just sent me back to the creation of my RMA and had me send it again. Now every time i try to check the status of my RMA it just brings me back to the creation page where I can edit my RMA and send it.

• Corsair Employee
Can you explain the RMA process for me please. I tried to submit an RMA case on saturday. I'm not sure if I was successful or not.I tried to check it today but it just sent me back to the creation of my RMA and had me send it again. Now every time i try to check the status of my RMA it just brings me back to the creation page where I can edit my RMA and send it.

Give me your case number and I'll look into it.

Archived