Corsair Community

I'm Not Feeling The Love Here

007vsMagua

I know that Corsair recently puchased 'Raptor Gaming', a maker of gaming peripherals, and I've been wondering why...something about expanding markets? Is the Vengeance lineup history already?

If it is, it's a shame because the concept and quality of the Vengeance hardware is well above par, bar none. Sure the software needs some work, but that's still doable.

The reason I'm asking is because I was seriously considering getting the K90 at Newegg because I saw they had a 15% off sale coupon. But when I recently went back I saw they were SOLD OUT...bummer. Sold Out doesn't mean the same as "Out of Stock" and that started me wondering...what gives. I would really like to get a blue backlit keyboard, but I figured I could live without backlighting, so I took a look at Newegg's Corsair K60 and that was SOLD OUT also.

Both Corsair keyboards sell out less than...whatever. I know that Corsair just recently offered a rebate, but still....

Maybe Newegg is playing games, and Corsair is A-OK in my eyes, but let's be open.

I know that Corsair recently puchased 'Raptor Gaming', a maker of gaming peripherals, and I've been wondering why...something about expanding markets? Is the Vengeance lineup history already?
http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=598492#post598492

No, more likely it's because of what they said in the press release: Europe. That and they immediately beef up their product line with no time spent on R&D.

• Corsair Employee
In this case, SOLD OUT = Out of Stock. You should see new stock coming to Newegg soon. Usually when there are rebates or a coupon code, there is a higher demand for them. The Vengeance lineup is here to stay for sure.

In this case, SOLD OUT = Out of Stock. You should see new stock coming to Newegg soon. Usually when there are rebates or a coupon code, there is a higher demand for them. The Vengeance lineup is here to stay for sure.

Yea, thanks for the positive feedback. The egg must not have been carrying that large of an inventory for them to sell out so quickly, but then I guess the early bird gets the worm. Hopefully they will stock up before the rebate offer ends.

Archived