Corsair Community

iCUE v3.4.95 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone, I apologize I have not shared patch notes lately. Here is everything we've fixed in 3.4 (some of these fixes were also applicable to v3.3) of iCUE. In the future, I'll make sure this is updated every release.

Patch Notes for iCUE v3.4.95

•  
  • iCUE now supports our newest RGB product, Vengeance RGB PRO

• Resolved an issue with CPU utilization being higher than it should be - we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused with iCUE and will continue to monitor this as we further optimize the software and add new products

• Preset Lighting Effects now have Start/Stop options

• Resolved an issue where the wrong event was being deleted for Macros

• Resolved an issue with text in DPI Mode

• Resolved an issue with iCUE service not starting properly

• Resolved an issue with certain lighting effects on fans playing the wrong
    direction

• Resolved an issue with Glaive not changing DPI properly in iCUE

• Resolved an issue with certain text spacing in iCUE

• Instant Lighting now properly applies over our line up of VOID headsets.

• Added the functionality to update the firmware in our line up of PRO Hydro Coolers if necessary

• Resolved an issue with maximizing iCUE

• Resolved an issue with K63 Wireless and certain speed settings for supported Lighting Effects

• Resolved an issue with K95 Platinum and its lightbar playing effects properly

• Resolved an issue regarding Lighting Effects with channels on Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro

• Resolved a rare issue with application crashing on startup or selecting a device

• Resolved checkboxes and positioning for certain products and features

• Install screen is now changed to show iCUE branding

• Resolved an issue with H100i GT/V2 displaying more fans than are currently connected

• Resolved an issue with ML PRO fans not working correctly with Lighting Node Pro

• Resolved an issue where application may crash when FarCry5 profiles are imported

• Resolved an issue with stuck tooltips when hovering over names of Lighting Effects

• Resolved an issue with K70 RGB Spiral Rainbow not properly changing speeds

• Resolved an issue with "Delete All Settings" during uninstall not working properly

• Resolved an issue with LL Fans staying in Rainbow Wave pattern constantly

• Resolved an issue with Lighting Link - Spiral Rainbow being properly applied to RGB fans and RGB strips

• Graphs have now been added to Fixed % and Fixed RPM parameters
    Resolved an issue where FW Update failing on Spec Omega RGB does not revert to default screen

• Resolved an issue with device flicker when system is logging in or being shut down

• Spiral Rainbow is now removed for linear objects (like RGB Strips)
    iCUE will no longer prompt for firmware updates on Commander Pro if the same version of FW exists in the device

• Commander Pro in Settings now allow users to select between Auto, 3-Pin, or 4-Pin type of fans for the fan ports

• Fan RPM when set to 0 for FIxed RPM or PWM % will now shutoff fans. We have decided to implement this for Commander Pro for users who want this functionality. Please note that fans will not come out of 0 RPM unless users change the mode properly

• Temperature has been added as a new Lighting Link Lighting Effect.
    iCUE now supports our newest RGB product, Vengeance RGB PRO

• Various other minor bugs have been resolved

I have noticed that i cant change Brightness on my Vengeance RGB, if i drag the bar to the bottom the light is still max. My other stuff(K95 Plat., M65, ST100, Void PRO and Commander PRO) can change brightness.

W10 Home v.1803

iCUE v3.4.95

Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming7 motherboard

Intel i7 6700K

32Gb Vengeance RGB 3000MHz 4x8Gb

Ugh...iCUE is a hot mess. Lighting and fan speeds don't always work. I have a fully loaded Commander Pro. Well, 5 of 6 fans. Also, Vengeance RGB RAM lighting is all jacked. Nothing will respond to iCUE consistently. Sometimes one fan responds to speed setting change. Sometime all. Sometimes none. I'm even using all Corsair fans (6x HD120 on HD hub+CCP, 3x SL120 on SD hub+CCP). CCP is at latest FW. Also, it's not a Gigabyte RGB Fusion confrontation issue. I have all Gigabyte processes including RGB Fusion's killed when trying to do any of this. I even uninstalled RGB Fusion to try that. Nothing work right. Well, controlling the H100iv2 does...but yay.

I have an issue where every time my pc wakes up from sleep my ll120 and ll140 fans mix rainbow and my current profile and move at top speed creating a very unpleasant effect. This happens every single time I wake my computer up from sleep using the latest version of icue. Not only this but sometimes my fans connected through the software will ramp up to full speed and not stop when coming out of sleep. The only way I have been able to resolve this issue and get the fans to go back to normal is to either restart the computer as a whole or force update my lighting node pros. Please release a patch for this as it greatly interferes with how I use my computer, and I have talked to others who have a similar issue with their corsair icue PCs as well.

I have an issue where every time my pc wakes up from sleep my ll120 and ll140 fans mix rainbow and my current profile and move at top speed creating a very unpleasant effect. This happens every single time I wake my computer up from sleep using the latest version of icue. Not only this but sometimes my fans connected through the software will ramp up to full speed and not stop when coming out of sleep. The only way I have been able to resolve this issue and get the fans to go back to normal is to either restart the computer as a whole or force update my lighting node pros. Please release a patch for this as it greatly interferes with how I use my computer, and I have talked to others who have a similar issue with their corsair icue PCs as well.

Have you tried restarting the Corsair Service?

Hi,

Started to play Far Cry 5 recently and enjoying it a lot with Icue integration. There's a minor bug that annoys me after shutting down the game and entering windows; Far Cry 5 integration stays on and all peripherals are flashing stars and stripes. Even if I go to the Icue software and try to set a different profile it stays on. Only rebooting or software restart does the trick.

Have you tried restarting the Corsair Service?

I have tried everything. I have restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the software, I even went as far as to get rid of the other RGB software on my computer aura sync. I have experienced this issue in all versions of corsair icue so far including this latest release

Hi, I have a Harpoon mouse and K55 Keyboard. With this latest update of iCUE, all of my hotkeys no longer work. According to iCUE, they're still properly mapped (DPI toggle on mouse is remapped to CTRL+W, G6 on keyboard is CTRL+SHIFT+T, for instance), but when I press them, they do not execute the proper commands.

I have tried everything. I have restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the software, I even went as far as to get rid of the other RGB software on my computer aura sync. I have experienced this issue in all versions of corsair icue so far including this latest release

I know you said you tried everything but you didn't mention what the guy you quoted said. Have you tried going to search bar on bottom, typing "services", going to corsair service, right click, properties, change startup to manual, and hit "stop". This has fixed my flickering issues every time.

I noticed this happened after the patch(picture attached). It was fine after I rebooted my computer, just concerning. I had it on dark blue, it showed the red at the edge of a single ram stick. I changed the color to cyan, but the red was still there, and it had the same dimness.

I don't know if it's just me, but after the update, all of the LL Fans and Ram sticks don't seem to be diffused as well as it was before. Like the LEDs are at max intensity so you can pick out exactly where the LEDs are now instead of it being completely just 1 color. Looks blotchy now. It was perfect lighting out of the box before the update. Rainbow doesn't look as good when you can straight up see the LEDs glowing through the diffuse plastic.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I have to report that on 3.4.95, I'm still experiencing the LL fans rapid flashing when handed off to the iCUE software, albeit less often, it still happens. For me, it was swirling and flashing rapidly in the rainbow pattern, when it should have transitioned into a static dark blue from the 'Instant Lighting' selection.

VengeanceRGB4000.jpg.89f2faf355c1b6333d29127d5969217c.jpg

Archived