Corsair Community

AX1600i data has gone missing in iCue

thunderdolt

When I first had my system up and running, I was able to see all sorts of great parameters from my AX1600i in iCue, such as the AC input voltage. At some point, almost all of those parameters disappeared. I'm left with just temp, power in/power out (which makes me LOL every day since Out is usually higher than In by 20%), and also the 12V, 5V, and 3.3V voltages.

How do I get the missing data back?

I'm running iCue 3.10.125 and have no idea what firmware is on the PSU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im adding myself to this thread (HX1200i here) and going to suggest you guys come over to a thread that myself and others have been keeping alive dealing with other iCue issues these knuckleheads seem to have not fixed fully yet (H115i Platinum: USB reconnect every now and then, lighting goes crazy) even if the core reason for that thread doesn't apply to you guys. It seems to have traction and appears to be gaining more and more people as time goes on.

Sighs....I wonder if we can get a petition going so that Corsair will redirect their focus into actually FIXING and not removing or breaking the software more over "adding" new, let's call them "features".

For the record I am on the 3.12.118 software.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived