Corsair Community

No RMA response.

Xnt-

Just like numerous people on this forum, I've been waiting 7+ days to get a response back for my RMA ticket. Any information as to why responses are taking so long? I understand if it's busy because it's summer but a quick automated response with an expected wait time (besides 2 business days) would be appreciated so customers aren't sitting in the dark. I even submitted another ticket thinking the first one didn't go through.

Ticket#2000759869

Edited by Xnt-

Just like numerous people on this forum, I've been waiting 7+ days to get a response back for my RMA ticket. Any information as to why responses are taking so long? I understand if it's busy because it's summer but a quick automated response with an expected wait time (besides 2 business days) would be appreciated so customers aren't sitting in the dark. I even submitted another ticket thinking the first one didn't go through.

Ticket#2000759869

Probably gonna be a bit longer seeing as they keep finding fires they need to ignore. The short of it is they recently updated the ticketing system (about a month ago IIRC) and are dropping tickets and are trying to catch up on the backlog. Seeing as someone decided to go live on the new system instead of deploying in stages this issue could have been avoided most likely.

Send a PM to Corsair Kevin and should help you get sorted sooner rather than later....probably.