Corsair Community

Void Pro Wireless does not charge to 100%

salsoul

Hello,

The Void Pro Wireless headset only charges to 88% and does not charge above, even though the charging indicator is green symbolising it is fully charged. iCue software shows only 88% power level, I think we need a new firmware update to address this or a fix in iCue.

A few questions if I may

Why does iCue not show charging level indicator when charging? only that it is charging or an estimated time of charging remaining?

Why does iCue not show the battery level indicator in the configuration part of iCue where EQ & RGB setting are and only shows it in setting of the device

Why is there an annoying beep beep every 2 mins annying the hell out of me when the headset has auto shutdown? indicating that it has not shutdown as it is beep beeping.

regards

sal

Hello,

The Void Pro Wireless headset only charges to 88% and does not charge above, even though the charging indicator is green symbolising it is fully charged. iCue software shows only 88% power level, I think we need a new firmware update to address this or a fix in iCue.

A few questions if I may

Why does iCue not show charging level indicator when charging? only that it is charging or an estimated time of charging remaining?

Why does iCue not show the battery level indicator in the configuration part of iCue where EQ & RGB setting are and only shows it in setting of the device

Why is there an annoying beep beep every 2 mins annying the hell out of me when the headset has auto shutdown? indicating that it has not shutdown as it is beep beeping.

regards

sal

For the battery percentage, myself and others have asked the same question, to some extent its normal but 88% max charge seems a touch low, I have seen my headset report 93% as a full charge. Not a lot you can do about it.

As for the next two things on your list Ill answer those together. You might want to sit down for this as it will shock you. The answer is reasons. Honestly there is no good excuse for the lack of the indicator anywhere but the dashboard and the settings page for the estimated charge remaining. This is something that probably all of the people with this headset have thought at once point or another. And again, sadly, there isn't anything you can do about it.

Onto the auto-shutoff sound. Can't say I have seen this first hand but seems to have happened to many here and rumor is its a known issue, that has been known for some time. And has been "worked" on. Take that for what little it is worth as it doesn't seem to be in the same chapter of "known issues" let alone the same page. Best I can give you there is to disable the auto-off feature which "SHOULD" stop the beeping at least. I guess you could try removing ICurse using additional software to uninstall it and do as clean of an install as possible of the software again, though I can't recall if this worked for anyone experiencing it.

Welcome to the "WTF Are They Thinking" Club. Hope this helps. Cheers

I totally agree with both of you and I have exactly the same questions with these headsets.

I hope they soon can fix about the level of the battery while is charging and too to show it on the main screen of the headsets. It doesnot have sense to have to go into the configuration screen to see it