Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm a rooster illusion
Scoobaru's PC Specs

POST ID # = 900657
Scoobaru Reputation: 10
Sad Commander Mini

I just got this fan controller, pretty sure it's bad..but before I RMA, I just wanted to know if anyone has seen this:

-Fans plugged into commander mini will begin running all full speed randomly, regardless of my custom fan curve. I have to go re-apply my custom profile across all fans for it to go back the way it should be (temperatures are fine..there is no reason for fans to be running max).

-For no reason and completely randomly, "Fan #5" will appear showing 0 RPM...I only have 4 fans plugged into Commander Mini..For the first time today, "Temp #1" appeared as well, which I do not have any of the temp meters plugged in. The only way to make them go away is to reboot the computer, and then the original 4 fans are displayed.

These problems are super annoying. This is a brand new computer built from scratch, with a fresh copy of Windows 10. Corsair Link is fresh installed (obviously). All firmware appears to be up-to-date as well as Corsair Link.

Also, does my H115i need to be plugged into the Commander Mini, or CPU_FAN? I was reading somewhere else that it should be plugged into Commander Mini. I currently have USB Header for both H115i and Commander Mini plugged into mobo.

Thanks in advance!