Corsair Community

Corsair Force F200 200GB

gazman2k3

Hi I just noticed that Corsair will be releasing a new ssd drive in 100gb and 200gb models,Corsair Force series,does anyone know the release date for these drives,I was originally looking at buying the ******** * Limited Edition SSD 200GB but I would rather stick with Corsair if possible,currently I own a P128 drive,I just wanted to know a bit about the Corsair Force drives,since it is using the same controller as the ******** drive,this should mean is would be equally as fast as the new ******** drive.

From the reviews I have read on the new ******** Limited Edition SSD 200GB force based ssd drives they really fly and are faster than even the intel g2 drives,I would be happy if the new Corsair Force F200 200GB is just as good as the ******** Limited Edition SSD 200GB drive,that way I get to stick with the Corsair brand,my case my ram and my power supply is all Corsair so i would like to keep the ssd drive the same if possible.

• Corsair Employee
These drives were just announced you can get most of that information from the press release, if you still have questions please let me know and I would expect them to start showing up at any time. But I am sorry I do not have any ETA information at this time.

These drives were just announced you can get most of that information from the press release, if you still have questions please let me know and I would expect them to start showing up at any time. But I am sorry I do not have any ETA information at this time.

Thanks for that doesn't sound like to much more of a wait.

Archived