Corsair Community

Flashvoyager usb3.0

hybride11

Hello ,

ive already got 2 flashvoyager 2Go (usb2.0) ans 1 flashvoyagerGT 16Go(usb2.0) several years ago .Those flashvoyager work very well so i m planning to buy another flashvoyager , but i will want it in usb3.0 . Ive shearched out this key but i didn't find it .

So my question is : Does Corsair plan to made flashvoyager usb 3.0 soon ?

thanks .

I think it's safe to assume it's something they're looking into, however current USB sticks don't come ANYWHERE near the USB 2.0 max, so there's no reason to have a USB 3.0 stick currently.

Unless you have a 3.0 motherboard and want to take advantage of it. I just installed a USB 3.0 panel on the front of my 800D and purchased 2 USB 3.0 flash drives. One is of the cheaper that just came on the market and the other is a high end product. On USB 2.0 they are as fast if not faster then any tests I have seen on any USB 2.0 flash drives. On USB 3.0 the difference is as expected, there is no comparison between the 2.

Unless you have a 3.0 motherboard and want to take advantage of it. I just installed a USB 3.0 panel on the front of my 800D .

yes , panel usb3.0 on pci port exist and we can use flash drive usb 3.0 even if motherboard is only usb2.0 .

On USB 3.0 the difference is as expected, there is no comparison between the 2.

and it is why I will not buy anymore flash drive usb 2.0 . For now , i will buy only flash drive 3.0 . I know there is already flash drive usb 3.0 on the market but i m waiting corsair flash voyager ,cause i like the style and the shape of flashvoyager .

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but we do not offer any Flash Drives that are USB 3.0 all of our flash drives at this time are USB 2.0. However, all of our Flash drives and any flash drive will work in a USB 3.0 Port but only at USB 2.0 speeds.

Archived