Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB PRO 4x8 3200MHZ XMP Errors and blue screens, PLEASE HELP!

s7ormbringr

Hello!

Below are my specs:

Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite (latest bios)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 4x8GB 32GB 3200Mhz KIT CMW32GX4M4C3200C16

CPU: i7 9700K

4 sticks shows errors even without XMP enabled in memtest86 (latest version).

I tested 2x2 sticks seperately, with and without XMP and they all show errors. I also get bluescreens from time to time, regarding 'Irql not less or equal' etc.

I managed to run only x2 stick from the kit without errors, when I entered 3200mhz, 1.35V and timings manually. This doesn't work without errors when all 4 sticks are inserted, though. :(

The ram modules are like 2 weeks old. Before upgrading, I was using Corsair Vengeance LED RED 16 GB, 2666mhz XMP, and everything was butterly smooth, issues started when I upgraded. I'm furious, since I really like the new Corsair rgb pro, but if this is the top-end model of Corsair's memory sticks, it's very sad to know that there are problems with it. I already talked with the vendor I bought it from, and they were kind enough to request another kit for me, I'm still waiting for them to arrive.

I will be really greatful if you guys can help me, since I'm not sure if the problem is coming from the ram modules, but this is my shot atm with testing.

Thank you in advance,

Emil

Archived