Corsair Community

Crystal Series 570X RGB + Hydro Coolers vs Asus Crosshair VII Hero?

danjw1

My current build in the Obsidian 550D with the Asus Crosshair VII Hero, I need to leave off one of the fans from my H100i Gen 2. The issue is the heatsink on the VRM capacitors gets in the way of the fan being mounted.

I wanted to know if anyone knows if the 570X has enough clearance for both fans? Also maybe for a H115i in the future?

Thank you!

• Corsair Employee
My current build in the Obsidian 550D with the Asus Crosshair VII Hero, I need to leave off one of the fans from my H100i Gen 2. The issue is the heatsink on the VRM capacitors gets in the way of the fan being mounted.

I wanted to know if anyone knows if the 570X has enough clearance for both fans? Also maybe for a H115i in the future?

Thank you!

I have worked with the 570x a lot, and yes a 240mm radiator with fans will fit just fine on the top (:

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the reply, but my concern was that the heatsink on the VRM capacitors on the Asus Crosshair VII Hero, would block the use of one of the fans on the radiator. It is all good though, I bought it and it is installed and there is enough clearance for the fan above the heatsink.

• Corsair Employee
Thank you for the reply, but my concern was that the heatsink on the VRM capacitors on the Asus Crosshair VII Hero, would block the use of one of the fans on the radiator. It is all good though, I bought it and it is installed and there is enough clearance for the fan above the heatsink.

Good to hear! Please don't be shy to share a pic of your build/setup. ;):

Archived