Corsair Community

AX1600i Not Showing in ICUE

sov33iet

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with their ax1600 not appearing in ICUE? Right now it’s attached to a Corsair Commander which has 6 LL 140’s fans hooked in, another 3 ML 120’s attached through another lighting node, and h150i liquid cooler. I also have a K70 Rapidfire and a Dark Core SE mouse attached that all appear in ICUE.

Everything shows up in ICUe except the PSU. It appears the PSU is transferring data because the Link light is flashing orange and green. Currently, I’ve got the Corsair Commander plugged into an NZXT USB 2.0 hub. Do you think it would help if I attached the Commander directly to the motherboard instead of through the hub? I tried hooking up the PSU link cable directly to the NZXT and to the Corsair Commander. The only thing I haven’t tried is hooking the Corsair Commander directly to the single USB header on the motherboard.

Thank you!

Thank you both for you replies and the information. I guess I’ll just stick with ICUE since I’ve already installed it and wait for the ax1600 to be added. Kind of strange that Corsair’s newest and arguably flagship PSU is not supported by ICUE yet.

• 1 month later...

Archived