Corsair Community

Things are looking up

mingmong

Well opened Corsair link up this morning and if by magic my 4th HDD Temp Group has finally appeared:p:

Nice work Corsair now due to the latest software, I think all my software issues are sorted.

The cooling node temp sensors are now reading correctly and the unit is functioning:biggrin:

All we need is the hardware issues sorting and this customer is happy.

( a few freebies wouldnt go a miss too ie a couple of lighting strips my way as a sorry :D: )

cheers guys.

Nigel.

Well opened Corsair link up this morning and if by magic my 4th HDD Temp Group has finally appeared:p:

Nice work Corsair now due to the latest software, I think all my software issues are sorted.

The cooling node temp sensors are now reading correctly and the unit is functioning:biggrin:

All we need is the hardware issues sorting and this customer is happy.

( a few freebies wouldnt go a miss too ie a couple of lighting strips my way as a sorry :D: )

cheers guys.

Nigel.

Does the s/w play nicely with Afterburner or any weird graphic card monitoring issues with both running ?

cheers guys.

Nigel.

Lol.. Shameless pandering!

But if you do Corsair... you know where to find me! (Actually, all I want is that digital cable for my AirFlow Pro.. should of been with the unit, or the Link for that matter). :)

Does the s/w play nicely with Afterburner or any weird graphic card monitoring issues with both running ?

I'm running Afterburner & CorsairLink (Yes, before posting difficulties I do check without Afterburner!) but have not seen anything weird. They don't seem to get in each other's way.

Archived