Corsair Community

code 52(partially solved)

einherz

hi guys, thank you everyone for suport, for nice hardware and software and for communication, my post, will about old problem as you can see in subject, i get strafe rgb keyboard and harpoon mouse, and only yesterday found driver 2x version what work for me is v2.4.66, this version do not see my mouse, so my harpoon work with no problem, and my keyboard can be remaped, and use other macros, so i'm ok with it... if someone have same problem with macros, let use 2.4.66 cue, this use 1.0.45 corsair bus driver in the device manager, all newest version of cue install 3.0.72 corsair bus driver with code 52, i hope this problem will fix in future, i would like remap dpi button but today is imposible, as i can not update my windows 7x64 correctly for fix it by winupdate 3033929(wont install on my rig:()

with best hope and thank you everybody

p.s. i love my new corsair stuff very much, actually is first my expirience with corsair, i love everything, and sure this little driver problem will fix soon, with independed of windows update as version 1.0.45.0 what i use now with cue v2.4.66

thank you

hi me, and other users, i resolve this complitely with some trick, i found soft "driver signature enforcement overrider" and use that way> enable test mod, sign a sistem file(s) CorsairVBusDriver.sys and CorsairVHidDriver.sys by path win/sys32/drivers , reload pc, sure what no error any more in device manager and working perfect macros, open mentioned soft and disable test mod, restart... now i use 3.0.72 drivers, so can install allversions of cue or icue, i saved resigned drivers bus and hid, for next update soft if drivers stay with problem, i can override them in any way, yesterday with guy of microsoft, who connected remote to my pc try to solve problem, and we was sure all ok, but was not luck, but now everything ok, hope you guys will collaborate with microsoft guys, for sign driver correct, with more independed of windows updates way, now i will try to change partially solved to solved :) wel, i can't, so guys, if you do not del my post as hack trick, please del only "partially" from subj:)

• 3 months later...
hi me, and other users, i resolve this complitely with some trick, i found soft "driver signature enforcement overrider" and use that way> enable test mod, sign a sistem file(s) CorsairVBusDriver.sys and CorsairVHidDriver.sys by path win/sys32/drivers , reload pc, sure what no error any more in device manager and working perfect macros, open mentioned soft and disable test mod, restart... now i use 3.0.72 drivers, so can install allversions of cue or icue, i saved resigned drivers bus and hid, for next update soft if drivers stay with problem, i can override them in any way, yesterday with guy of microsoft, who connected remote to my pc try to solve problem, and we was sure all ok, but was not luck, but now everything ok, hope you guys will collaborate with microsoft guys, for sign driver correct, with more independed of windows updates way, now i will try to change partially solved to solved :) wel, i can't, so guys, if you do not del my post as hack trick, please del only "partially" from subj:)

Hello, so i've the same issue, i've got the 3.0.72.0 driver, and tried what you proposed with the soft of driver signature enforcemente overrider, but i still got the issue, (attached images), can you please send me the "CorsairVHidDriver.sys" file and the "CorsairVBusDriver.sys" file that you have, so i can play for once and for all? =D thank you for the post.

748708231_1voidpro.JPG.54087df5fa86700cb071c548575ad803.JPG

333.JPG.7a6455957c2ab08bf66d4651fb6f571d.JPG

222.JPG.a7ae3fa3d4cd605d965c786076d9cc61.JPG

Archived