Corsair Community

Void Pro and PUBG Setup help

Blagan

Hi guys, Corsair noob here.

I have searched for other threads regarding PUBG but none really answered the problem I am having.

I have been using a Steelseries Siberia 200 Headset for the last couple of years which has been great but my laptop doesn't support the audio jack for the microphone, so I needed a USB headset, I chose the Void Pro

While I am loving the void pro I can't seem to get it set up well for PUBG (Player unknown battlegrounds)

One of the most crucial audio aspects of the game is listening for footsteps, but while gun shots can be very loud the footsteps are quiet and my team mates always hear steps way before me.

I've tried changing the audio levels but don't really know what I'm doing, the Siberia200 so far is better than the void pro audio wise and I'm sure that shouldn't be right.

Has anyone else had this issue? or are there some settings I can copy online anywhere?

Any help appreciated.

Yeah I tried all the pre set settings, the best result was from the bass boost default.

I'm guessing this is more of a game issue than the headset and would require some custom settings but I've no idea where to start with the sliders.

• Corsair Employee
Yeah I tried all the pre set settings, the best result was from the bass boost default.

I'm guessing this is more of a game issue than the headset and would require some custom settings but I've no idea where to start with the sliders.

Here's an interesting read if you're looking to adjust the sliders yourself!

https://www.ziyadnazem.com/post/956431457/the-perfect-eq-settings-unmasking-the-eq

Archived