Corsair Community

Help me guys

Thijantsch

Hello, first post here.

I have an H100 that has 140mm fans on the radiator and I want to buy the H150I PRO, but I noticed that it has only 120mm fans on the radiator. The problem I have 2 Corsair fans of 140MM RGB version and wanted to reuse in the 150PRO, is it possible or his radiator is only for the same 120mm?:D:

If you have an H100(i)(GTX)(v2), it is a 240mm radiator and has 2x120mm fans. If you have an H110i or H110i GT, you have a 280mm and it needs 2x140mm fans.

While there are funnel shaped 120->140 and 140->120mm converters, I strongly recommend against using them. They add inefficiency, noise, and are ugly at best. Regardless, you don't buy a new cooler based on the fan choices. If you are trying to decide between a H115i Pro (280mm) and H150i Pro (360mm), you need to make the decision based on your case. Most cases have a strong design preference for one size or another, no matter what the compatibility chart lists. One likely makes a lot more sense than the other and since cooling capacity is very similar, you should decide on those lines.

Archived