Corsair Community

[SUGGESTION] Synching the ligthing effects w/ multiple keyboards

crazypete

First, I'm not a regular here. I made this account just recently because after some searching, I haven't found any indication that Corsair keyboards can actually do this.

Anyway, I own three Corsair keyboards: K65 LUX RGB, STRAFE RGB, K70 RGB Rapidfire

I use similar, but different, lighting effects on each of the keyboards and they're all based on the VISOR effect. It just reminds me of the old-school Knight Rider show. There's one thing I find fairly annoying, which I haven't been able to solve - they're not synchronized.

I think it would be great if there was an option in the Corsair Utility Engine to seed the lighting effect on the computers system time. People with multiple keyboards, such as myself, could have their lighting effects 100% in sync, giving the appearance that they're all the keyboards are coordinated and working together.

Anyway, if other people like this idea, please show your support in here. With enough support, Corsair might update the Utility Engin to add this feature.

Archived