Corsair Community

900D Specs?

GamerGirlAlice

Well I am pretty sure I can say yes to this question. I would LOVE it if they would give us a manual or a diagram so we know the exact specifications..... but the h110 is a corsair cooler, so of course it will fit in their flagship case.

i was wondering if there any specks out for the 900D yet like if it will support the h110 in the top.

This post has a summary of all the information that has been gathered at this time - granted, since no one has done a hands-on full review yet there may be some modding needed to achieve these results:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1297712/mc-corsair-corsair-900d-godzilla-unveiled/1700#post_19023463

In the post it is mentioned that there should actually be room for up to a 3x140mm radiator.

• 4 months later...

I really really like the look of the case. I was going to get one this weekend but my system is

1) 1 gpu

2) No water cooling

3) Maybe a total of 3 to 4 hard drive and a blu ray burner

I thing me getting the case would be a waste for what i have.(Currently have a 600T)

(Would like this in a standard size tower not a super tower)

I really really like the look of the case. I was going to get one this weekend but my system is

1) 1 gpu

2) No water cooling

3) Maybe a total of 3 to 4 hard drive and a blu ray burner

I thing me getting the case would be a waste for what i have.(Currently have a 600T)

(Would like this in a standard size tower not a super tower)

they do have a couple smaller sizes to the 900,i have one and love it

well i have 3 corsair cases now:D:

actually they have a few different sizes in that lineup

from the components you have,the 350d would serve you nicely,it has lots of room for its size...

The 350d is to small it only fits a mini and micro atx board. I have a z87 deluxe (standard size atx mobo). I like the look of it.

Archived