Corsair Community

Metro exodus and icue- can i disable?

Guitarmageddon

So I have a copro, two led strips, and an h150i. I just got metro exodus and noticed that whenever i start the game, it disables the h150i lighting as well as my led strips. I figure this has something to do with corsair/metro using reactive lighting ? (not sure the name for it)

How can I disable?

There are two versions of the SDK atm: one is publicly available that allows users to create software that drives the lights and whatnot available through the iCUE software, the other is (kinda) not publicly available and allows for developers to display different profiles (stored in the iCUE install under 'GameSDKEffects') to create dynamic lighting effects that correspond to in-game events, this is what you saw with Metro Exodus. Currently the second one is used in Far Cry 5, Metro Exodus and Far Cry New Dawn.

I have to say thus far, the Metro Exodus profile has been a total pain in the ***. Works sometimes works maybe when the game loads, all keyboard lights go out when you resume a saved game, etc etc etc... Not to mention a total cluster $%#^ with The Division 2 Beta. Thank goodness we can uncheck SDK.

• 1 year later...
Thats useless and disables rgb syncrhonisation with armoury crate as well needs an option to disable specificly per app

Most games have their own internal menu setting to enable/disable 3d party lighting effects. The "enable SDK" checkbox is responsible for this globally. Armory Crate and Aura are part of the "enable plugins" check box.