Corsair Community

Any plans to not use the adfly links file hot getting some very questionable pages loading when trying to download your profiles.

I started using adfly once dropbox put a ban on me, i had so many people visiting the page and downloading my profiles to the point where it was not benefitting me and got me banned especially. It is sketchy to go on adfly if you have no security and ive been looking for an alternative that can still help me make some revenue like adfly does. In the mean time however, im planning on making packs for profiles so people can download multiple profiles in one download link and not have to go through the ads for each profile. Please email me at Alexk4486@gmail.com if your having trouble downloading through adfly and i can send you a specific file if need be, i know the ads are terrible.

I started using adfly once dropbox put a ban on me, i had so many people visiting the page and downloading my profiles to the point where it was not benefitting me and got me banned especially. It is sketchy to go on adfly if you have no security and ive been looking for an alternative that can still help me make some revenue like adfly does. In the mean time however, im planning on making packs for profiles so people can download multiple profiles in one download link and not have to go through the ads for each profile. Please email me at Alexk4486@gmail.com if your having trouble downloading through adfly and i can send you a specific file if need be, i know the ads are terrible.

Thanks ill keep that in mind with any issues in the future.

Why not upload it to Corsair RGB Profile Community?

Why not upload it to Corsair RGB Profile Community?

I do upload my profiles to RGB share, they just don't get accepted fast for some reason like they used to, i uploaded my Overwatch profile like a week+ ago and they still have not approved it, but they approved Schwitz's overwatch like the day after he uploaded it... So don't know whats up with that. I host my files on a new premium service and use ad fly to help support myself a bit cause i spend a lot of time on these and i think people are ok with spending 10 seconds thru ads to download something i spent days on :P.

I do upload my profiles to RGB share, they just don't get accepted fast for some reason like they used to, i uploaded my Overwatch profile like a week+ ago and they still have not approved it, but they approved Schwitz's overwatch like the day after he uploaded it... So don't know whats up with that. I host my files on a new premium service and use ad fly to help support myself a bit cause i spend a lot of time on these and i think people are ok with spending 10 seconds thru ads to download something i spent days on :P.

Fair enough, I love your profiles BTW! Keep up the great work and THANK YOU! :D:

• 1 month later...
I tried downloading your Doom profile and it took me to some weird page that looks suspicious. I'll wait til they upload it on Corsairs website. Sigh.

That would be the ads that i put up, i can send it to your email. I said this in another one of my posts, if the ads get annoying i can send it by hand:)

• 2 months later...

Archived