Corsair Community

Vengeance M95 doesn't exist

Scratch4416

I really want this mouse too with RGB and wireless functionality but sadly the original Corsair Scimitar RGB replaced this mouse when it was released back in like 2014/15 as both have more than 2 side buttons excluding the Sniper button and were released as a MOBA or RTS or whatever mouse or any game where multiple buttons and macros would be preferred and quick response times like in eSports FPS titles do not really matter

If you really want a vengeance M95 then I would just go on eBay as they stopped manufacturing those a few years ago but the problem would be that most gaming mice released since then have better response times even some wireless RGB gaming mice have faster response times such as the Corsair Dark Core RGB or the Corsair Harpoon Wireless RGB

Corsair Scimitar ew no thanks if I wanted a number pad on my mouse I would buy some glue.

Corsair Harpoon/Dark Core Not enough buttons, can't use it for gaming. Even in FPS games I use at least 5 side buttons, in most games I use all 9 on the M95.

With my M95 in GTA V, my side buttons are for changing weapons and throwing grenades, and reloading.

In Ark I use all 9 side buttons for my item bar, with everything in a specific order: 1: hatchet, 2: torch, 3: pickaxe, 4: spear, 5:bow/gun, 6: water, 7,8,9: building parts or free spaces for random things.

in Overwatch and Paladins I use 1-4 abilities, 5 grenades, 6 and 9 for switching weapons, 7 and 8 depends per character

Basically every game that I use a keyboard and mouse for, I use all the buttons. I don't like reaching for buttons on my keyboard, and I can't use the grid style side buttons.

My M95 is getting old and i'm going to need a new mouse soon. Right now it looks like my only option is the Steel Series Rival 500, but that only has 5 thumb buttons. That means I'm going to have to sacrifice half my functionality, just to get a mouse with ergonomic buttons. Whoever thinks it is a good idea to glue a number pad to the side of a mouse needs to be slapped. The M95 was perfect, bring it back plz.

Archived