Corsair Community

Wanting to Buy Corsair Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1

NeroF0RC3

Hey guys

So a few days ago I just began to do some research that will lead me into purchasing a new gaming headset. When I first got my PC I bought a pair of Razer Carcharias along with it. They're decent for the price but now I want to upgrade. After 2-3 days of research I have over looked Turtle Beach, Steel Series, Sennheiser and even thought about getting the Razer Kraken 7.1 headset but the Razer community is either fanboys who are for all their products or people who have had bad experience :P

ANYWAY I came across Corsair in the process and after looking at a range of their headsets I discovered the Corsair Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1 and really like the reviews!

I'm wanting to know if they're a good headset. I know they have 7.1 surround sound which is something i'm looking for. I'm also looking for a good mic that's built in, something that has a mic attached to it and something that will cancel noise around me. Do the Corsair Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1 check all the above? If so please let me know ASAP and if you even know of a better headset then please let me know... I'm just sick of my current ones :(

P.S. I like their price. If you can suggest another one my price range is $0-$200 (can go a little over if they're fab)

go buy a set of headphones..audio technica, or similar audiophile grade.

buy a blue microphone.

all in one gaming headsets for the most part are not that good.

very cheaply made.

I am on my 3rd set of the 1500's, and if i had the cash i would go the route i said above.

• 1 month later...

Archived