Corsair Community

H150i

BamBam1080

Good day to all

so I have a H150i connected to my Commander pro,

I have 6 fans also all connected to my Commander pro

is it normal that the rpm on the H150i is zero?

is it because the fans are connected to the commandere pro?

Thanks to all

64291529_469516667140571_4009470851215785984_n.thumb.jpg.5fc349a58e9f62f962bd447f892c2d5a.jpg

64312138_2737902022905009_6374853849592627200_n.thumb.jpg.f5d26591d6521a094ed3674be36c6c62.jpg

yes that's 'normal' because you have no fans attached to it....

imho. you are better off running the fans on your radiator off of the pump as this ensures correct operation of your cooling system regardless of hardware/software... when icue isnt running your fans don't know what temp your cooler is at currently...

yes that's 'normal' because you have no fans attached to it....

imho. you are better off running the fans on your radiator off of the pump as this ensures correct operation of your cooling system regardless of hardware/software... when icue isnt running your fans don't know what temp your cooler is at currently...

thank you sir for the reply

how can I run the fans off the pump? I have no idea sorry

I would buddy.. its the safer option.

would do it,, thanks

I can still control the rgb on icue right?

the three way “mini-splitter” on the H150i do I need to number them? like fan 1 fan 2 fan 3?

the Rad fan is easy since i already labeled them, but the three way “mini-splitter” I did not

Edited by BamBam1080

You should use the pump’s controller for fans. It does move them to the cooler tab in iCUE, but that lets you use the coolant temperature (H150i Temp) as a native control source. Your fans are going to blast on boot/restart/wake or whenever iCUE isn’t running. On the pump’s controller this will not happen. Things continue on as they should, software or not.

The H150i has three independent fan channels so the order won’t matter and I can’t think of any reason to run them at different speeds. The control mechanism will be just like the Commander Pro section. Hit +, make your own curve, tag all three fans. If you are using RGB fans (HD/ML/LL), you don’t need to do anything with the lighting wire. Those stay on the RGB lighting hub just as they are. This is the standard fan power/control 4 pin wire only.

You should use the pump’s controller for fans. It does move them to the cooler tab in iCUE, but that lets you use the coolant temperature (H150i Temp) as a native control source. Your fans are going to blast on boot/restart/wake or whenever iCUE isn’t running. On the pump’s controller this will not happen. Things continue on as they should, software or not.

The H150i has three independent fan channels so the order won’t matter and I can’t think of any reason to run them at different speeds. The control mechanism will be just like the Commander Pro section. Hit +, make your own curve, tag all three fans. If you are using RGB fans (HD/ML/LL), you don’t need to do anything with the lighting wire. Those stay on the RGB lighting hub just as they are. This is the standard fan power/control 4 pin wire only.

i have LL fans, thanks for all the help. will do as adviced