Corsair Community

Corsair Virtual Input Device Driver

syxx

Hi Everyone,

Newish Corsair 1080Ti owner here, i had this in Device Manager for a while now about not having compatible drivers for a "Corsair Virtual Input Device" and just recently got another one named "Nautilus".

I have no idea what they are or where to get the proper drivers for them so any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance !

• Corsair Employee

Drivers for all CORSAIR ONE components should be available in the "Downloads" section of our website.

Do you have the Z270 (7th-gen Intel Core i7) or Z370 (8th-gen Intel Core i7) version of the CORSAIR ONE?

• Corsair Employee
Thanks for the response. But i've done that to no avail/effect, i've got the Z270 version.

No prob, I just wanted to make sure we tried that already. Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing in device manager? I'll forward this to the product team to see what could be causing this.

• 8 months later...
I am having the same problem.

Every time I log into windows, I hear it play a sound as if a USB device was disconnected.

Any fix for this?

Hi,

actually i had the same issue after changing from H100i v2 to a NZXT X52.

After uninstalled iCUE software, in wqindows device manger there was a "Corsair virtual input device" under "other device".

After reinstalled iCUE, i proceed to uninstall it directly from the installer package ( not from Windows "app and features" ) and the "device" disappeared.

Hope to help

Rgds

Archived